The best life insurance companies are those that have good customer service, are financially sound, make the application process easy, and provide a wide range of features.
America's Best Life Insurance Company of 2022.
Overall Best Company
- Nationwide obtained an A+ financial stability rating from AM Best. – Ranked second in J.D. Power’s 2021 customer satisfaction study.
-It has few Customer Complaint. – Living benefits included on most policies. – It also allows credit card payment
Best for Term Life Insurance
It is founded in 1907, Protective backs its coverage with an A+ rating from AM Best for financial stability.
– Offers term coverage for up to 40 year – Allows credit card payment
BEST FOR FINANCIAL STABILITY
It has A++ financial rating from AM Best. This is the highest rating a company can receive and indicates a “superior” ability to pay claims.
– Long history of paying dividend – Very few complaint – Liberal term conversion option – Doesn’t accept credit card payment
BEST FOR LIVING BENEFITS
Mutual of Omaha
- It's AM Best Rating is A+ - Many plans with living benefit – Wide range of riders available – Guaranteed issue option
- its AM rating is A++ for financial stability. - Below average number of complaints in 2021 - Whole life policies are eligible for dividend
To read other articles click Below